A breast implant is a prosthetic device inserted into women’s breasts to increase their size or improve their contours. There are several types of breast augmentation in Singapore, including saline and silicone gel implants.
The primary advantage of getting breast implants is that they can improve the appearance of the breasts. Getting breast implants may be a viable option for you if;
- You are unhappy with the size of your breasts: Breast implants can help increase the size of your breasts. This can give you a more youthful appearance and make you feel more confident in your body.
- You have lost breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy: Even though it is normal to lose volume in the breasts after weight loss or pregnancy, some women feel self-conscious about their smaller breasts. Breast implants can help restore the lost volume and improve the overall contour of the breasts.
- You have asymmetrical breasts: Asymmetrical breasts are common but can be quite visually unappealing. Breast implants can help even out the size and shape of asymmetrical breasts.
- You have sagging breasts: Sagging breasts are a natural result of aging but can also be caused by breastfeeding or weight loss. Breast implants can help lift and firm the breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.
Other than the issues that may make getting breast implants in Singapore an option to consider, it is also imperative that you be a good candidate for the treatment. Your plastic surgeon will let you know if you’re a good candidate for breast implants but generally, you qualify for breast implants if;
- You are in good health
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are over the age of 18 since breast implants are not recommended for women who are still growing
- You have realistic expectations. It is important to have realistic expectations about the results of breast implant surgery. The surgery will not turn you into a supermodel, but it will improve the appearance of your breasts.
What is the Average Cost of Breast Implants in Singapore?
The average cost of breast implants in Singapore varies depending on the type of implant used and other factors such as the surgeon’s fee and the hospital fee. However, the average cost for breast implant surgery typically ranges from S$5000 to S$10000. The cost of breast implant surgery can be affected by several factors, including;
- The type of implant used: There are several types of breast implants available, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. As you probably already expect, there are implants that are more costly than others.
- The size of the implant: The size of the implant will also affect the cost of surgery. Larger implants will be more expensive than smaller implants.
- The surgical technique used: There are a variety of surgical techniques that can be used for breast implant surgery. The technique that is used will affect the cost of surgery.
- The location of the surgery: The cost of surgery may vary depending on the hospital or clinic where it is performed.
- The surgeon’s fee: The surgeon’s fee will also affect the overall cost of surgery.
How to get a Better Understanding of your Breast Implant Surgery Cost
To better understand your breast implant surgery cost, you should consult with a qualified plastic surgeon. They will be able to provide you with an estimate of the total cost and information on what is included in the cost.
You should also ask about any potential additional costs that may arise during or after surgery. If you’re really concerned about how expensive the breast implants in Singapore can be, there are a few ways that you can save money on your treatment;
- Choose a less expensive implant: There are a variety of implants available, each with their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Choose an implant that is less expensive than others.
- Avoid procedures that are not necessary: Some surgeons may recommend additional procedures, such as a breast lift or tummy tuck, to achieve the desired results. Avoid undergoing these procedures unless they are absolutely necessary.
- Shop around for a qualified surgeon: Not all surgeons charge the same fee for breast implant surgery. Shop around to find a surgeon who charges a fair price.
- Get a detailed quote: Make sure that you receive a detailed quote from the surgeon before agreeing to surgery. This will help you to understand exactly what is included in the cost of the surgery.
- Consider financing: Some surgeons offer financing options for patients who need to spread out the cost of a surgery over several months or years.
Do note that most insurance companies do not cover the cost of breast implant surgery. However, some companies may offer coverage for certain types of implants, such as saline implants. You should contact your insurance company to find out if they offer coverage for breast implant surgery.
In regards to how long the results of your breast implant surgery will last, the results will vary from patient to patient. In most cases, the results will last for many years. However, there is no guarantee that the results will be permanent. You should discuss the expected results of surgery with your surgeon before deciding to undergo surgery.
To get the most accurate estimate of the cost of breast implants in Singapore, you should consult with a qualified plastic surgeon. They will be able to provide you with an estimate of the total cost and information on what is included in the cost. You should also ask about any potential additional costs that may arise during or after surgery.
We offer a variety of breast implant surgeries, each with its own set of advantages. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, which is why we offer a variety of implants to choose from. We also provide fat transfer treatment for breast augmentation. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about the cost of breast implants in Singapore. Call: +6567349988.